Monday, March 30, 2009

Mortgage Loan Evaluation Model

Buying a property is one of the major decisions in life for many Singaporeans.

To me, taking up a mortgage loan with the right "elements" is just as important.

The level of interest rates (i.e. housing loan package) is often regarded as the most important push factor when deciding which loan package to take up.

However, a property owner may also end up paying much more in interest payments if he does not carefully consider the right parameters (loan amount, loan tenure etc) in his mortgage loan.

I have recently created a Microsoft Excel based "Mortgage Loan Evaluation Model" to facilitate a potential borrower in choosing a suitable mortgage loan package (with the right parameters) for himself.

For those who happen to read this posting and are interested in using this program please send an email request to me (Note: use the file/program at your own risk).

I hope the program would be useful and I would appreciate if you could provide me with your comments after using it.

No comments: